3/25/10

Dream a little Dream of me


quite possibly my proudest moment in photography class. can't wait to shoot this weekend, supposedly the chicago weather is going to let up and the sun will shine. I could be wrong...the news could be wrong...I rarely watch the news.

so...I won this Julian Casablancas tour blogger contest through Buzznet. VERY EXCITED! i've never shot with a photopass before so it should be interesting. intimidated though-i don't have a professional camera therefore i may look like a fool.

excited to be going back to New York in June. I'll be thinner, we won't have to do all the touristy things again, it'll be fun. BUT IT'S A SURPRISE! it's a birthday gift for mi madre. she won't read this so it doesn't matter.

listening to marc cohn-BRILLIANCE! "walking in memphis"

"but do i really feel the way i feel?..."

that is all bonbon <3

1 comment: