8/25/10

Buongiorno Regazzi

kicking ass in my italian class. seriously, the alfebeto is my bitch. also-i caved and went to a frat party- YES I DID. horrible, but it is something you have to experience.
i want to walk around campus with a camera one day. everyone smokes, everyone's already in love, everyone's all ready to throw themselves from the university center and plunge to their death because of stress. however, i am...content? i don't know, i still don't want to be at this school but i'm...making the best of it? i'm writing for this magazine soon, hopefully they'll let me write what i want but we'll see. i'm going to my first party at a lounge- how downtown is that? but honestly, all i want to do is see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World...again

and honestly...I only want to see it again for him


OH! and i want these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment