11/23/10

Thankful.

Thanksgiving is in 2 days. I hate to admit this, but I only know that Thanksgiving is in 2 days because my roomie has a countdown on her whiteboard. Otherwise, I'd be completely oblivious and that, combined with my ZERO sense of time, isn't really the best combination. Regardless, I am thankful for things this year. This year's list is more mature that last year's. I've grown up and experienced things and I know what's important and what's not. With this said, I still have the capacity to be shallow and be thankful for material items (oh well, I'm not perfect)

1) My family's health. For the past 5 years, a family member of mine has died in November. This year, everyone was happy and healthy.
2) Doing well in college. I was scared I would fail, ok?
3) My parents still having jobs and trying to float above this shit economy.
4) My family's pact to get physically healthy in 2011. Biggest Losers anyone? Placing bets now :)
5) Music -given, like this one would ever change?

now something cute:


Happy 2 day 'til Thanksgiving whoever reads this :)

1 comment: