6/6/11

Life Update.

I titled this very literally, this is an update of my life.

First off, I'm now contributing to Napiers News. I'll be posting my album reviews there and who knows where it can go after that! But it's really exciting and I owe Mal HUGE props for hooking me up :)

Secondly, I'm writing a review of some Odd Future stuff. Tyler is getting a lot of heat, but I honestly can't stop listening to Goblin. I promise my review will be fair, I'm not going to kiss his ass or defend him to an insane, biased level. But, I'm excited to get to write about the new direction hip-hop is going (sonically, not lyrically).

So that's it; short and sweet. Right now, I'm watching Jane's Addiction Live at Voodoo so Perry Farrell is getting all of my attention...actually no, Dave Navarro is :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey missus pleased to hear your enjoying writing for the site its great to have you there, its great to read about what you've been listening to as well what you got cued up next in terms of reviews?

    ReplyDelete