7/5/10

Gemstones

Feeling as if I need to define myself. My "academic advisor" (a.k.a. utterly useless man I'm supposed to trust with scheduling my future) asked me who I was. I didn't necessarily say "I don't know" but I felt like he already had an answer. If I said "I don't know" he would've defined me as someone who can't make a decision if even make a guess let alone have any idea of who she wants to be one day. If I gave him some long speech about who I may think I am, he probably would've thought I was pretentious. Now I have to go back Friday...ugh.

ANWAYS-Adam Green, for the past 2 hours.

Should I dare say I love his solo stuff more than The Moldy Peaches? Oops, I just did :)

I'm going to cleanse for the next week & making give Yoga a second chance. I still wake up every morning thinking I'm going to look outside and see the Ambassador Theatre on 49th street.

I need to become more cultured...cinema anyone? Give me some suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment