9/12/10

Fashion's Night Out 2010


So, September 10th was Fashion's Night Out. Because I was NOWHERE NEAR NYC, I all but forced my roomie and friend Jack to get dressed and frolic down Michigan Avenue with me to celebrate in our own little way. Celebrating Fashion's Night Out meant spending $50 at H&M on the MOST COMFY SWEATER EVER and a set of pins that I now realize I can't live without, $17 on fashion magazines at Borders, and drooling over the Marc Jacobs at Macy's that I can't afford. All in all, pretty successful :)



This Fashion Week just seems so BEYOND previous weeks...I don't know why. Maybe I'm somehow more excited than I ever have been before because I'm more knowledgable but I can't explain it. I'm going to blame Tavi Gevinson. I wish I was as hip/fashionable as her when I was 14. When I was 14 I was emo, only wore band t-shirts, and tried SO HARD to be Daria. You know, the dead pan MTV cartoon character...I still love her.

Anyways: SONG OF THE DAY -"Hard to Live in the City" Albert Hammond Jr. this song has been a favorite of mine for...the past few years BUT it's been on repeat constantly. currently, soundtrack to my life

No comments:

Post a Comment