9/15/10

Rite of Passage

I've already gotten to the point where I'd rather blog then do homework...damn, it's too soon. Though it's only Wednesday, this week has been pretty eventful :)

Yesterday, I got my tattoo. I got Bella the Italian word for beautiful, which is what my Nanie used to call me. But now I realize that that's also my cousin's dog's name...fml. I do love my tattoo though and it didn't even hurt. Anyone who thinks they hurt is lame...granted I had some SERIOUS EYE-CANDY while I was getting mine done so that could've numbed the pain. But the artist was SO FINE, seriously. Anyway, tattoos seem to have become a "rite of passage" in a way. They mark a time in a person's life that meant something and/or they mark being able to do whatever the fuck you want to without having to ask your parents' permission. It was a surreal experience to say the least :)

THEN-we watched The Human Centipede. OH MY GOD, DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE! The only reason we watched was because Daniel Tosh was reviewing it on Tosh.0 and well...when he said don't watch we realized we had to. BUT SERIOUSLY-it's disgusting and half of the things that happened I don't even know why they had to occur. I also never want to go to Germany now so thanks writer of The Human Centipede...fucker. Thinking about this film is making me nauscious so I'm moving on.

...now that I've moved on I have nothing more to say. MUCH LOVE

SONG OF THE DAY: "Afternoon Delight" -Starland Vocal Singers.
The song is about afternoon lovin' and, though I'm not getting ANY, it's been stuck in my head ALL DAMN DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment