9/20/10

Fashion Week

as I lay here in bed, sick as a dog, with kleenex to my left, cough drops on my lap, and a bowl of soup to my right, I'm thinking about the things that make me happy. such things include: listening to mystery jets, talking about the strokes (and music in general), the fact that gossip girl is on in 45 minutes, the premiere of criminal minds on wednesday, and the past fashion week. I AM SHOCKED THAT I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ABOUT FASHION WEEK AT ALL! I feel as if I've failed myself. So, to cheer myself up and to use an excuse for continuing to creep on the New York Times' NYFW slideshows; a blog about my favorite spring lines of 2011.

first up: the mastermind that IS oscar de la renta


:the brilliantly edgy jeremy scott


: the hippie, country-sweet style of anna sui




: couture OBSESSION at marchesa


:the icon that is betsey johnson


^love the twin looks


:and of course, my FAVORITE DESIGNER EVER; the sexy and talented Marc Jacobs

-marc by marc-


-marc jacbos-


of course i loved others: alice+olivia, zac posen, mulberry, herve leger, erin fetherston, rodarte, mulberry, carolina herrera, derek lam, diane von furstenberg, charlotte ronson, rag & bone, and christian soriano; but if I included ALL of those then this blog would be more obnoxious then it already will be =/

to check out all the lines from ALL of the cities, click here

UGH-now I feel better :) I must say though, the best part of NYFW was The Strokes playing the Tommy Hilfiger after party. Seeing that -I would've died for <3

No comments:

Post a Comment