10/3/10

Fall Ball.

Lately, I've been liking UIC more and more. Sure, it's not as artsy as Columbia and there's not as much creative energy, but I'm loving the people I'm meeting and the things I'm doing. I'm stoked for the next 3 years, which may include getting an apartment, and I'm stoked for grad school in good 'ole NYC after that. I knew life was going to get better, it had to. Also, Jack just informed me that H&M is having an anniversary sale all this week. This means I will be doing my part in helping to propel the economy back into a healthy state! Sorry in advance mom & dad :(

ANYWAYS-I feel like I look like this every morning:


And all I've been listening to is John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen, Mystery Jets, Mark Ronson & The Business Intl, and Jenny & Johnny. Quite possibly my favorite playlist of the season :)

ALSO-I LOVE SKY FERREIRA! Seriousy...I adore her. "Obsession" is my obsession...lame? Isn't it weird when a musician is the same age as you but they seem so much better?...more weirdness.


Another obsession: Kanye West. His performance on SNL was fucking legendary. Everyone can hate on him, but STFU Taylor Swift fans, Kanye is beyond brilliant :)


...and that's all folks =p

1 comment: