10/14/10

Bright Young Thing.

it's been awhile since I've blogged, have I really been that busy? no, just lazy. no, not lazy -focused (except for on anthropology, that shit SUCKS). I've been reading Lolita more than anything I have to read for class. Is it strange I feel like a total perv for reading that? it's kind of like a bad car crash, I can't look away. now I'm kicking myself for utilizing that cliche...fuck. whatever, I'm blaming this ramble on the beautiful weather imparing my ability to focus and form a coherent sentence...post...blog?

as of late, I've joined the masses and went out to see the social network. 3 things: andrew garfield is a fox (but I've known that since the imaginarium of doctor parnassus), jesse eisenberg plays an asshole but gave him a heart...sort of but it's ok because i totally bought it, & finally -justin timberlake is the devil. he was so believable as a complete dick that it has TOTALLY made up for his mediocre crap he's been putting out musically.


^babe


in other news: I'd like a best friend. I've had the WORST luck in that department and I'd really like to have a maid of honor at my wedding one day, ya know? but, I really don't like many people my age -how horrible is that?

1 comment: