3/30/11

Livin' Ain't Easy

Sometimes I wish I could blink and be 5 years from now. I'd like to see myself at 24. Hopefully I'd be thinner, smarter, happier, in a relationship, I don't know...something. Unfortunately, I can't do that so I settle for daydreams and talking to myself (not aloud though, that'd be crazy).

In reality, I'm dependent on my iPod and Tazo's Earl Grey Black Tea to get through my day. I've also been really in to Astrology, which is weird since I talk SO MUCH SMACK about people who get zodiac sign tattoos. I still think they're stupid, but Astrology is cool. Is that too trendy? Oh well.

I'm also in love with my 69 year-old Shakespeare professor. Is it a father-figure thing? No. I don't have particular daddy issues so there's no void to be filled. I just think he's hot. He's not bald, he doesn't have a hunchback, he wears coke-bottle glasses, has 2 hearing aids, and has a snake tattoo on his forearm -perfect much? I regret every time I ditched that class, all 4 times.

Side Note: The end of Willy Wonka (the original one) ALWAYS MAKES ME CRY! Gene Wilder is AMAZING in that role. He's the perfect mix of disturbed and innocent.

Anyway, I'm chewing gum Violet Beauregard style but it's ok. My uncle called me Veruca when I was younger -that bastard.

WHY DO I BOTHER TO BLOG!? RAMBLING.

Regardless, I'm stressed (what college student isn't?), I'm failing Calculus (well I have a D- ), and if my English professor insults me one more time I will THROW. DOWN.



...I've missed Blogger. Maybe I think it's more private because no one reads this but I just like the fact that I can type and type and not feel like a super dork because no one has "reblogged"

No comments:

Post a Comment