5/7/11

We all need a fix, I guess I need one, too

This documentary is reminding me just how much I love The Airborne Toxic Event. Their first album was so beautiful and I hope All At Once follows suit. To whoever reads this, expect a review (probably in the next post)



I will be updating blogger more as I dedicate my summer to improving myself both mentally and physically. I've reached my breaking point and I'm not going to let myself fall. I'm too young to be this messed up, honestly.

Anyway, the "renewal" is kicking off with an organic bowel cleanse, followed by buying a bike for my work-out routine. As far as the mental situation, I'm made a plethora of appointments so we'll see where that goes.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE: My Pitchfork tickets are FINALLY purchased. Can't wait to see Twin Shadow, Odd Future, and Deerhunter. I'll be that girl sweating in red lipstick with her camera so find me and say hello if you're attending :)

No comments:

Post a Comment